Welcome to ACE!
ACE, the only provider of Cardiac Cath/PCI accreditation, reduces bias often associated with internal review. ACE accreditation and peer review services focus on improving key quality processes by:
- Facilitating the implementation of appropriate use criteria (AUC)
- Providing cardiology experts to partner with physicians and staff in the quality outcomes process
- Reviewing facility and operator performance and comparing clinical decision-making to nationally accepted best practices
- Reviewing internal quality improvement programs and validating compliance with current published guidelines and consensus documents
- Mitigating process variability and supporting continuous quality improvement (CQI)
By reviewing facility and operator performance and comparing clinical decision-making to nationally accepted best practices, ACE peer review and accreditation services plays a critical role in continuous quality improvement programs.
ACE accreditation distinguishes your cath lab and exists to help you on your quality journey. We invite you to schedule a complimentary one-hour consultation to learn how to take your cath lab from good to GREAT!