Discover the ACE performance-focused difference in Quality Reviews
At ACE what we provide is more
than peer review. It is a catalyst for positive change critical to a Cath Lab’s continuous quality improvement (CQI) effort. That is why ACE offers review services with a range of customizable programs, unmatched focus and expertise, affordability, and secure and efficient processes. Bottom line, ours is a collaborative, success-focused approach that engages the full team. So, take a fresh look and see how ACE can help make a difference in your lab.
1. Our expert Quality Process Reviews are customized to each lab’s needs
ACE guides facilities in building robust internal review systems and partners with labs to ensure full quality process implementation at every level of your organization, system-wide. Our Quality Review services include:
- Random or Focused Case Reviews for single or multiple operators
- Angiographic Review Visual Assessments with or without QCA
- Appropriate Use Criteria (AUC) Reviews
- Clinical Data Reviews
- Focused Physician Practice Evaluation (FPPE)
- Remote Cath Lab Director Services
- Low Volume Operator Reviews that focus on safety and efficacy.
Click here for more detail on the types of ACE Quality Reviews offered.
2. A collaborative approach leads to lasting positive change, helps mitigate risk
Labs that work with ACE experience a uniquely collaborative partnership that emphasizes consistency and standardized care by incorporating current appropriate use criteria in our review process. We originate from cath lab practice and bring you objective and extensive expertise. An initial investment with ACE can help mitigate risk from external forces.
3. ACE reviews are fast and secure...using the Cloud
Images and documents are uploaded to a HIPAA-compliant online environment, reducing risk, time and cost associated with image distribution. ACE works with you and your legal team to assure that your results remain confidential and protected.
4. Endorsed by the leading Cardiovascular professional societies: SCAI and ACC
ACE delivers recognized leadership, formed and sponsored by the premier, leading U.S. cardiac medical societies. ACE is a physician-led, independent organization; our Board of Directors are practicing interventional cardiologists.